We’re hiring an Airship Hangar Technician to work with our dynamic team of engineers, designers, and technicians to fabricate and integrate large structures for experimental flight vehicles. We believe in fast-cycle development and approach flight hardware with the motto “build a little, test a little, learn a lot.” This unique position allows for hands-on participation through all phases of development, from idea, through fabrication, integration, to flight of an experimental aerospace vehicle. This effort also includes construction, operation and maintenance of jigs, assembly fixtures and facility infrastructure required to build the flight vehicle.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Experience with basic shop tools and shop maintenance
- Independent, disciplined with a meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to follow detailed instructions
- Able to execute repetitive tasks over an extended period
- Prefer shop work over an office environment
- Must be able to work in outdoor type weather conditions year around
- Must be able to pass a background check
Lighter Than Air offers medical, dental, vision, and retirement benefits.
Lighter Than Air is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other discriminatory factors prohibited by law.