We’re seeking a people operations manager to support our work building a revolutionary ‘lighter than air’ flight vehicle.
- Providing recruiting support, including researching appropriate resources for unique roles, posting job description on multiple websites, pre-screening, scheduling interviews and general follow-up on recruiting activity.
- Ensuring that digital and physical H.R. records are kept up-to-date.
- Working closely with H.R. team to generate management reports as needed and keeping oversight of data consistency.
- Maintaining performance management and other platforms used by the organization and training employees on necessary platforms.
- Coordinating and supporting training activities with internal and external providers for multiple office locations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Excel, Powerpoint and Word) and Google Workspace (Gmail, GCal and Drive).
- Technically savvy. Able to perform online research, curious about software tools and interested in using technology to facilitate the work of managers.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Confident engaging with every level and department of the organization, as well as third-party partners.
- B.A. in Human Resources, IT, or Social Science discipline
- Bilingual in Spanish/English
- Past internship related to Human Resources
- Exposure to software such as HRIS, payroll, applicant tracking systems or similar tools
Lighter Than Air offers medical, dental, vision, and retirement benefits.
Lighter Than Air is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other discriminatory factors prohibited by law.